Protect your operators against emanations of products stored and confined in a fridge.
In the laboratories, operators often manipulate substances including CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic) chemical agents.
In order to comply to the safety norms, our R&D division conceived smart-Cool to protect your operators and optimize your processes.
Our device ventilates inside enclosures such as fridges before the door is opened. The operator simply needs to start the smart-Cool by pressing a button in order to renew the air inside the fridge. The smart-Cool’s door will then be unlocked automatically.
• Bright activation switch
• Indicator light when the door is open
• Warning light
• Door strike
• Sensor when the door is closed
• Warning sound
• Control of the opening of the door
• Automatic extraction cycle
• Flow rate control
• Temperature monitoring (ST option)
• 3 overpressurization shutters (2 air inlets and 1 air outlet)
• Fast analogic motorized register
• Sensor for differential pressure
• Temperature probe (ST option)
• Fan with variable speeds (V option)
• 2 protection grating with insufflation + filter
• 220VAC/24VDC power supply
• On-board control/command system
• Electrical protections
• RJ45 Ethernet connector (E option)
• Wifi device (W option)